GD, DA:
thanks for the well-wishes. Good point about pulling an Edison, mister Dark Angel. Dying a virgin is probably worse that frying a virgin *crickets chirp*
*tumbleweed* *gets pulled off the stage by cane*
Morning, everyone.
This is the earliest I've been up on a day off from school.
GD, DA:
thanks for the well-wishes. Good point about pulling an Edison, mister Dark Angel. Dying a virgin is probably worse that frying a virgin *crickets chirp*
*tumbleweed* *gets pulled off the stage by cane*
Now is the winter of my discontent. I hate this time of year. More fucking snow! Snow that will eventually melt into brownish black muck as the sun struggles with the concept of spring. Snowbanks at the sides of the roads will become pitted with toxic silt from car exhaust. Under constant gray skies the discarded trash of last season's merriments are revealed as distorted, discolored lumps of decay. This is a depression that only a clear blue sky can cure.
I had a cold for a week, now im basicly just hacking it out of my lungs now.
But this hot weather one day cold the next isn't helping me.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...it must be nice to go through life pretty, insanely rich, and with no sense of style or class whatso-effing-ever. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
![]()
...sadly, I still want to see 'Alexander'...mainly for Angelina, though...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Alexander is OK. It's just that when you make a movie with 195 millions$ beeing ok isn't good. it needs to be at least good
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Angelina and Farrel (surprisingly) are good in it. But I thought Kilmer was bad, Hopkins was on the automatic pilot.
Seeing Rosario Dwson naked was great though
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
and ny the way, these are really Farrell camera test for the upcoming Miami Vice movie
Well im off to work.
Have good day all.
Have a nice one Gd
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wonder if he's going to put on the "I'm a real Irish badass" facade?Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
and ny the way, these are really Farrell camera test for the upcoming Miami Vice movie
why the hell is he wearing socks?!?
Bookmarks